1. The place where I live has several advantages.
2. First of all, I like the people
who live in the other apartments near mine.
3. The people here are all around
my age and seem to be genuinely friendly and interested in me.
4. That's more than I can say for the last
place I lived, where people stayed behind locked doors.
positive aspect of this area is that its close to where I work.
6. The office where Im a receptionist is only a six-block walk from my house.
7. Therefore, I dont have to put up with
public transportation or worry about how much its going to cost to park each day.
8. In addition, I save a lot of wear and
tear on my car.
9. The best thing of all about this area, though, is the school system.
10. The schools in this neighborhood have a good reputation, so I feel that
my daughter is getting a good education.
11. The school also has an extended
day-care program, so I know my daughter is in good hands until I come home from work.