1. I am forwarding my marriage certificate and six children. I have seven, but one died which was baptized on half sheet paper.
2. I am writing the Welfare Department to say that my baby was born two years old. When do I get my money?
3. Mrs. Jones has not had any clothes for a year and has been visited regularly by the clergy.
4. I cannot get sick pay. I have six children. Can you tell me why?
5. I am glad to report that my husband who is missing is dead.
6. Please find for certain if my husband is dead. The man I am now living with cannot act or do anything until he knows.
7. I am very much annoyed to find you have branded my son illiterate. This is a dirty lie as I was married a week before he was born.
8. In answer to your letter, I have given birth to a baby boy weighing ten pounds, and I hope this is satisfactory.
9. I am forwarding my marriage certificate and three children, one of which is a mistake as you can see.
10. My husband got his project cut off two weeks ago and I haven't had any relief since.
11. You have changed my little boy to a girl. Will this make a difference.
12. Unless I get my husband's money pretty soon, I will be forced to lead an imortal life.
13. I have no children, as yet my husband is a truck driver and works day and night...
14. In accordance with your instructions, I have given birth to twins in the enclosed envelope.
15. This is the eighth child. What are you going to do about it?
16. I want money as quick as I can get it. I have been in bed with the Doctor for two weeks and he doesn't do me any good. If things don't improve, I will have to send for another Doctor.