Given the Works Cited entries below as the general source listing for a research paper (remember the web site will not underline
or indent properly), write parenthetical citations for the numbered questions below.
Carter, Sheila F. _Case Studies
of Drugs and Business._ 2 vols. Arlington: Burning Tree. 1986.
Jackson, Greg, and Rachel Brooks. _Drugs in the Workplace._
New York: Shirlington, 1987.
Kendall, Oliver. ed. _Studies in Office Management._ Ann Arbor: U of Michigan P. 1987.
Llosa, Julio. "Employees Object to Testing." _Productivity Issues._ Dec. 1986: 105-12.
Theresa. "Mandatory Drug Testing and the Courts." _Journal of Business Management_ 12 (1986): 453-74.
1. Page 217 of Drugs in the Workplace.
2. Page 455 of "Mandatory Drug Testing and the Courts."
3. Pages 115 through 117 of _Studies in Office Management._
4. Page 105 of "Employees Object to Testing."
5. Pages 34 through 35 of volume 1 of _Case Studies of Drugs and Business._
6. Page 107 of "Employees
Object to Test" if another source by Julio Llosa appeared in the same Works Cited listing.
7. A quotation from
Gayle Stein's _Drug Testing and Rehabilitation Programs_ that is quoted on page 471 of Theresa VanBeck's "Mandatory Drug
Testing and the Courts."